Sofa Cleaning Service - South Hornchurch RM13
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a brave statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our clients not to use home products which can destroy the leather and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in South Hornchurch RM13to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will eliminate spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We will completely renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- Before we start working we will try on a small sample of the material to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to utilize correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians are going to determine the best and most efficient way to clean your sofa.
- The sofa and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job complete.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.
- We examine the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.