Sofa Cleaning Service - Rainham RM13
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers not to use homemade products that can destroy the upholstery and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Rainham RM13to clean your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will remove stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will completely brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- The sofa and other furniture are vacuumed at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect the finished work for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job done.
- We check the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we begin work we will test on a tiny patch of the skin to make sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to employ suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians will select the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.