Sofa Cleaning in North Ockendon RM14
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our clients to avoid using homemade products that can destroy the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning North Ockendon RM14to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eradicate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- Before we start work we will try on a small sample of the skin to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is vitally important to utilize suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to select the safest and most efficient way to clean your couch.
- The sofa and other furniture are vacuumed on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or deficiencies before calling the job done.
- We inspect the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.