Sofa Cleaning Havering-atte-Bower RM4
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using homemade products which can destroy the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Trust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Havering-atte-Bower RM4to maintain your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several operations:
- We check the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job finished.
- Your couch and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we start work we will test on a tiny sample of the leather to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is vitally important to employ the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will determine the best and most efficient way to clean your couch.
- We examine your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.