Sofa Cleaning Service Harold Wood RM3
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers to avoid using homemade products that can destroy the upholstery and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Harold Wood RM3to maintain your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eradicate spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and class to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these operations:
- The couch and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We examine the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we begin work we will try on a tiny patch of the hide to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to employ correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will choose the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- We inspect the finished piece for any oversights or deficiencies before calling the job finished.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.