Sofa Cleaning in Harold Park RM3
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our clients to avoid using home cleansers which could destroy the leather and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Harold Park RM3to maintain your favorite leather living room set. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will eliminate stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will totally renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the assistance of our professional care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and elegance to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several operations:
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.
- Your couch and other pieces are vacuumed at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or deficiencies before declaring the job finished.
- Before we begin work we are going to test on a small patch of the material to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to employ safe cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will choose the best and most effective way to clean your sofa.
- We check your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.