Sofa Cleaning - Harold Hill RM3
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade cleansers that can destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Harold Hill RM3to clean your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eliminate stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several operations:
- We inspect your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We check the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job complete.
- Your sofa and other furniture are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we begin work we will try on a tiny sample of the material to be sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to utilize suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will select the safest and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.