SOFA CLEANING SERVICE IN GIDEA PARK RM2
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using home products that can harm the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Gidea Park RM2to clean your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will take out spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We will totally renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the assistance of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
OUR SOFA CLEANING PROCEDURE FOLLOWS SEVERAL STEPS:
- We examine your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuumed on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- Before we start work we are going to try on a tiny sample of the hide to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is extremely important to use suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to determine the safest and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- We check the finished work for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job complete.