Sofa Cleaning Service - Cranham RM14
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our customers to avoid using home cleansers which could destroy the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Cranham RM14to maintain your favorite leather living room set. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will take out spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We will completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these steps:
- We inspect your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect the finished piece for any omissions or deficiencies before declaring the job done.
- Before we start working we will test on a tiny patch of the skin to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is extremely important to utilize the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will determine the best and most efficient way to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.