Sofa Cleaning Service - Collier Row RM5
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use home cleansers that could harm the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Collier Row RM5to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will remove spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the aid of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again attractive to look at as they add style and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several operations:
- Before we begin work we will try on a small patch of the hide to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to utilize proper cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to choose the best and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- We examine your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before declaring the job finished.
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.