Sofa Cleaning Service in Chase Cross RM1
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use home cleansers that could harm the leather and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Chase Cross RM1to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We are going to completely renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the assistance of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add style and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these operations:
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job done.
- We check the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we start work we are going to try on a small patch of the leather to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians will choose the safest and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.