Sofa Cleaning Service - Ardleigh Green RM11
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our clients to avoid using homemade products that can destroy the leather and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Ardleigh Green RM11to take care of your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eliminate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again delightful to look at as they add style and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these steps:
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.
- Before we start work we will test on a tiny patch of the leather to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is vitally important to employ the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to choose the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The sofa and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We check the finished work for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job complete.
- We examine your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.